domingo, 20 de novembro de 2016

Paradise Flowers Promised

Paradise Flowers Promised


I have nothing else to write. I put an end to this phrase and I see the world of my God and I in a flower absorbing the nectar of love with clamor, and in whatever way I evoke the wisdom of the ancients, I get involve myself to caress each petal, every instant, the scent of the bush It does not kill me, it holds me and loosens me, it releases me, I keep on constant as before, the garden is flowery the swarm tells me then and I call myself passion, hidden melodramas, dilemmas, causes, props of a life that is not only mine , The delight of my hive is a honeycomb, whose worthy existence, merit of deep observations, dogmas from labor and suffering, without words, are a hundred, more than a thousand to describe how much ecstasy has the characteristic buzz. Author Reginaldo Afonso Bobato

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário